Spotlight on jobs in the creative industries
Interested in a career that lets you show off your tech and creative skills? Montréal’s video game, VFX and animation studios are on the lookout for talent! Sign up for our webinar to learn more about career opportunities in the region’s fast-growing creative industries.
- Overview of Je choisis Montréal services and events: Charlotte Fulchiron, Project Manager, International Students, Montréal International
- Overview of the creative industries, presented in partnership with the Quebec Film and Television
- Council (QFTC) and La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec
- Employer testimonial: Thalia Vitaniotis, Head Recruiter, ON Animation
- Question period
- Date: Wednesday, May 12, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (Montréal time)
- Once you’ve signed up, you will automatically be sent a link to join the webinar at the scheduled time. Remember to check your inbox.
- The webinar will be in English and French.
- The webinar is intended for international students and young international graduates in Greater Montréal.
Want to work in the creative industries? Check out the job postings from our partners and submit your application now. Go to our recruitment event page.
Make sure to subscribe to the I choose Montréal newsletter and follow us on social networks to find out about our upcoming webinars and recruitment events.