Tap into the diversity of Montréal: Hire international students and graduates
Looking for junior talent? Tap into Montréal’s diversity and recruit among its international students and young graduates. They are highly educated, multilingual, and motivated to find work experience during or after studies. Montréal International, via its I choose Montréal initiative, offer three solutions at little or no cost to help your company fill positions that require up to three years of experience.
Your Guide to Hiring International Students and Graduates in Greater Montréal
International students and graduates in the Greater Montréal area represent an accessible and extremely promising pool of talent for companies looking to fill internships or full or part-time positions requiring less than 3 years of experience. You may have questions about the steps involved. Want to learn more?
International students and graduates: a goldmine of young talent
- They can work up to 20 hours/week during studies and full-time during school holidays.
- They can continue working in Canada with a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).
- They are students / graduates of Quebec institutions and 75% studied in the fields of science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- They add to the diversity of your team.
- They speak several languages and have international networks.
Workshops on international mobility
Questions about work permits, Canadian immigration, applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMI) or the Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ)?
Ready to get started?
Our team will be happy to suggest the best solution for your needs and accompany you in the hiring process.