Tap into the diversity of Montréal: Hire international students and graduates
Looking for junior talent? Tap into Montréal’s diversity and recruit among its international students and young graduates. They are highly educated, multilingual, and motivated to find work experience during or after studies. Montréal International, via its I choose Montréal initiative, offer three solutions at little or no cost to help your company fill positions that require up to three years of experience.
Use our tools to find the best candidates
With over 1 M webpage visitors annually, more than 12,000 contacts in our database, and over 20,000 followers on our social media, we will make sure your job offers will reach the right candidates. In addition, our team is in contact with Montréal’s institutions of higher learning and benefits from privileged networks.
- Advertise on our job offers page: Publish your junior vacancies, internships or volunteer opportunities on our website (free).
International students and graduates: a goldmine of young talent
- They can work up to 20 hours/week during studies and full-time during school holidays.
- They can continue working in Canada with a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).
- They are students / graduates of Quebec institutions and 75% studied in the fields of science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- They add to the diversity of your team.
- They speak several languages and have international networks.
Ready to get started?
Our team will be happy to suggest the best solution for your needs and accompany you in the hiring process.