The creative industries: from school to studio
It’s no secret: Montréal is one of the world’s top 10 creative industry hubs and even ranks in the Top 5 for video game production. Its ecosystem not only attracts studios big and small, but also offers talent the opportunity to work on the most ambitious, cutting-edge projects ever. Considering a career in an industry like no other? Explore the latest job postings from our partners and apply by midnight on Monday, May 24.
Framestore, Hybride Technologies (Ubisoft), Keywords, ON Animation, Pixomondo, PTW and many other studios are on the lookout for great talent. Check out their job ads now.
Log in below to consult the job offers and start your application. Apply by 24 May at midnight to be considered.
Only international students and recent graduates in Greater Montréal can apply. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to an interview.
Your to-do list
- Apply by 24, May at midnight.
- Did you receive an invitation? Congratulations! Prepare for the interview on May 27 and update your LinkedIn profile.
- Didn’t get an invitation this time? Don’t despair! We organise many recruitment events like this throughout the year. Make sure you subscribe to I choose Montréal newsletter and follow us on social media.
Greater Montréal’s creative industries at a glance
The creative industries include the following sectors: video games, visual effects and animation.
- Over 235 studios
- Over 19,000 experts
- No. 1 video game production hub in Canada
- Top provider of VFX jobs in Canada
- Over 225 VFX and animation projects produced in Québec (in 2019)