Strategic Forum’s Speed Networking
Strategic Forum – International Trade at the Heart of Economic Growth
Organized by Montréal International, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal and Investissement Québec, this Forum aims to promote the internationalization of Montréal, whose influence is largely attributable to its economic fabric. This Forum’s edition will unveil exclusive highlights of a study comparing Greater Montréal with the most successful North American cities.
The day’s four pillars:
- Increase and diversify exports of goods and services
- Capitalize on the contribution of foreign investment
- Attract, integrate and retain international talent
- Strengthen cybersecurity in data exports
Speed Networking Event
Are you an international student or a recent graduate of a Greater Montreal institution? Do you have an interest in the ICT sector? Are you looking for an internship or a first job?
I choose Montréal (Montréal International) and Interconnection (Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal) invite you to participate to this unique recruitment activity as part of the Strategic forum – international trade at the heart of economic growth, to be held at the Montréal Convention Centre on January 31, 2020 in the afternoon.
The selected candidates will receive an invitation to participate in this activity.
Don’t miss your chance. Register before January 22, 2020 and send your resume to email@example.com. Please use Recruitment – Strategic forum as the subject of your message.
- Where: Montréal Convention Centre
- When: Friday, January 31, 2020
- Price: Free
- Registration: Register before January 22, 2020
- Akka Technologies
- IBM CIC
- SII Canada
Take a look at the job opportunities.
- This activity is by invitation only. The selected candidates will receive an invitation to participate.
- Prepare to meet with potential employers by bringing your resume and updating your LinkedIn profile.
Be a part of the community
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to take advantage of our offers and events.