Plan your student budget in Montréal (Only in French)
Please note that this webinar will only take place in French.
Are you preparing your study project in Montréal? Plan your budget with us to thrive in the city.
Montréal International, via its I choose Montréal initiative, in collaboration with Desjardins, invite you to an information session on budgeting your studies in Montréal.
- When: Wednesday, March 23, 2023, at 12 p.m. (Montréal time).
- Where: Online. Register today to get the access link.
- This session will be in French only.
Topics to be covered
- Study opportunities in Greater Montréal
- Costs related to settle and the day-to-day life
- Particularities of the Canadian banking system
- Bank transfers from your country of origin
- How to finance your studies
- Steps to follow to study in Greater Montréal
Top reasons to study in Montréal, the best student city in Canada
- World-class educational institutions offering programs in both English and French;
- Tuition fees that are among the lowest in North America;
- Low cost of living;
- A promising job market;
- A cosmopolitan and vibrant city;
- A safe living environment;
- A city that is a perfect blend of European and North American cultures.
Ready to start exploring the programs available to you? Use Study Connect to find out which schools are right for you.