Montréal, Your Study Destination | Lille
Looking to study abroad? Montréal is the place for you! Join I choose Montréal to learn more about Greater Montréal thanks this networking event in Lille.
We’ll be joined in Lille by several Montréal universities of excellence.
Participating Educational Institutions
- École nationale d’administration publique (ENAP)
- École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- HEC Montréal
- Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS)
- Université McGill
- Université de Montréal
- Université du Québec à Montréal
Be there to ask questions and learn more about Greater Montréal’s university programs, admission requirements and financial assistance programs for your studies.
- Where? Hôtel Mercure Lille Centre Vieux Lille – 27 Rue des Tours, 59800 Lille
- When? Thursday January 16, 2020, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join us for a short presentation on Greater Montréal starting at 5:30 p.m., then take the opportunity to talk to the participating organizations.
I choose Montréal will be there to answer any questions you may have about the student experience in Greater Montréal, working during and/or after your studies, and the immigration process in Québec.
You can even experience Montréal in virtual reality with a helicopter flight or fun, seasonal outdoor activities!
What Makes Montréal One of the Best Student Cities in the Americas?
- World-class educational institutions offering French and English programs
- Some of the lowest tuition fees in North America
- Low cost of living
- A promising job market
- A dynamic and cosmopolitan city
- A safe living environment
- A unique blend of European and North American cultures
- Research centres in a host of leading sectors including artificial intelligence, aerospace, life sciences, health technologies and more.
Montréal is also the second best city in the world for millennials, according to Nestpick (2018). And according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD, 2019), Canada offers the best work environment for international students.