I choose Montréal in Dakar (Sénégal) and Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
Do you wish to continue your studies abroad? Montréal is the ideal student destination!
Montréal International, through its Je choisis Montréal initiative, will be present in Dakar (Senegal) from November 20 to 24 and in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) from November 24 to 28.
Participating academic institutions:
- HEC Montréal
- Polytechnique Montréal
- Université de Montréal (UdeM)
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Learn more about:
- Academic programs and admission procedures
- Steps to take to study in Montréal
- Employment opportunities during and after your studies
- The student experience: financing your studies, housing, etc.
- Quality of life: safety, cost of living, etc.
Where and when:
- Dakar: November 20 to 24, 2023
- Abidjan: November 24 to 28, 2023
You would like to meet the establishments?
Fill out the following form to receive the information when the registration platform opens.
Why study in Montréal?
- World-class academic institutions with French-language programs
- Tuition fees among the lowest in North America
- Low cost of living
- A safe living environment
- A promising job market
- A vibrant, cosmopolitan city
- A happy blend of European and North American cultures
For more information
Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all our events happening in Greater Montréal and abroad. Do you enjoy valuable tips, exciting contests and insight on the metropolis? Subscribe to our newsletter!
Interested in exploring academic programs available in Greater Montréal? Visit Study Connect to find out which institutions are right for you.