How to financially prepare for studying in Montréal?
Equip yourself to succeed in your foreign study plan
Are you preparing for or considering a potential plan to study in Montréal? The financial aspect is a key issue you need to consider!
Montréal International (I choose Montréal), in collaboration with Desjardins, invite you to an information session on the financial preparation for studying in Montréal (Canada).
When: Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 12 p.m. (Montréal time)
Where: online on Livestorm
You’ll be able to learn more about:
- Study opportunities in Greater Montréal
- Costs related to settling in Montréal and the day-to-day life
- The particularities of the Canadian banking system
- Bank transfers from your country of origin
- Various options to finance your studies
- Steps to take for studying in Greater Montréal
Why choose Montréal for your foreign studies?
- Montréal is the Best Student City in the Americas according to QS
- Quality, world-renowned educational institutions
- One-of-a-kind programs (such as AI), in French and English
- Some of the lowest tuition fees in North America
- Outstanding quality of life and low cost of living
- Job opportunities for international students during and after their studies