Find a job in Greater Montréal
Are you looking for a job in Greater Montréal? Now’s the right time, employers in the city are looking for junior talent to join their teams.
Montréal International, via its I choose Montréal initiative, invites you to apply for job offers from its partners as part of this multi-sector recruitment activity.
Don’t wait any longer. Kick-off your career now!
What types of jobs are available?
Whether you are an international student or a recent graduate, there are jobs offers for everyone:
- Full-time job offers
- Part-time job offers
- Internship offers
Which industries are represented?
- Pharmaceutical and medical
- And many more.
How does the event work?
- This activity is offered exclusively to international students and international graduates from a Greater Montréal educational institution (CEGEP, college, vocational training centre, university)
- You have until November 22 to apply
- Only students and graduates who are selected will be contacted for an interview
- Virtual interviews will be held on November 25
What to do next?
- Update your résumé
- Click on the following link
- Create your account (you will need an updated résumé)
- Apply for the various offers you are interested in through the event platform