Discover the Montréal student experience
Like many international students, you have chosen to study in Greater Montréal and have just started the school year online, either in Montréal or remotely: Congratulations!
Greater Montréal has a lot to offer, and studying abroad is a major decision that involves a lot of new and exciting experiences and requires a lot of adaptation.
Your Montréal student experience awaits you, but in the meantime, we’ve asked a few Greater Montréal international students and alumni to share some of their experiences and advice on how to adapt to your new student life and give you a taste of what the city has to offer.
- Life in Montréal
- The importance of your studies
- On-campus and off-campus activities
- The importance of a personal and professional network
- And many more!
- When? Thursday, September 17, 2020, at noon (Montréal time GMT-4)
- What language? In English; a panel in French will be held on Wednesday, September 16
- Where? Zoom
- Who? All Greater Montréal international students can participate
Registration is mandatory