Cybersecurity and fintech: apply for jobs of the future!
Virtual recruiting activity in cybersecurity and fintech
Many jobs for international students to fill
- Where: Virtual recruiting activity
- When: Thursday, November 26, 2020. Apply by midnight Sunday, November 22. View job postings in the Job opportunities section below.
- Who: By invitation only. Exclusive to international students in Greater Montréal.
- Cost: Free
Click on Login/Logout below to start your application.
Greater Montréal is a key player in the fintech arena and supported by a strong financial industry. There are almost 50 international financial centres located in Montréal, including the headquarters of three banks and the largest credit union in Canada.
Several Montréal universities have even developed specific programs to meet this growing demand. Be part of this innovative fintech and cybersecurity future!
Cybersecurity in Greater Montréal in numbers
- 17,000 workers in cybersecurity
- 107,500 jobs in ICT
- 5,240 companies in ICT
Fintech in Greater Montréal in numbers
- 100,000 jobs in finance
- 3,000 companies
- 6th international financial centre in North America
Apply for job opportunities from our partners by midnight Sunday, November 22 so employers are sure to receive your application.
View the employers and job postings in the Job opportunities section below.
- Create your profile. Click on Login/Logout in the Job opportunities section below to start your application.
- Apply to the job postings by midnight Sunday, November 22 (Job opportunities section above).
- Selected candidates will receive an invitation to a virtual interview.
- Prepare to meet with the companies: update your LinkedIn profile!
Keep an eye out: Only selected candidates will receive an invitation(s) directly from the participating companies. All interviews will be held virtually on November 26.