En Anglais seulement,
About the Company
Created in 1989, SCALIAN is a leading multinational engineering consultancy firm specialized in Digital Systems and Operation Performance. Our expertise serves various technological sectors; aerospace, defense, railway, energy, healthcare, banking, IOT and the manufacturing industry, providing distinctive support to their development and operations. SCALIAN works with top companies where our collaborators play a critical role on some of the most challenging projects out there. This guarantees that our team is constantly expanding their expertise and knowledge horizon meanwhile supporting some of the best companies in the world.
As Canada has recently become a major hub for technology, Scalian has exported its know-how across the Atlantic. Since its creation in 2014, the Canadian subsidiary has experienced rapid growth and created strong relationships with its customers while constantly growing its client portfolio. In order to continue this beautiful success story, Scalian Canada is looking for new talents who wish to actively participate in spreading our value and expertise
- Guide the team and organization on how to use and deploy Agile/Scrum practices
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Build a trusting environment for the different Scrums
- Provide the Scrums teams with the required support and leadership
- Run daily, weekly and monthly Agile rituals efficiently and diligently
- Track work progress and identify blockages and divergences
The Scrum Master must demonstrate innovation and passion. This person must be dynamic and high-energy individual. The incumbent must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills.This person will be professional, results and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience in assuming the role of Scrum Master in a high technology environment
- Proven track record of success in complex engineering environments
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of Agile oriented tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Exceptional networking and communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and strong project and assigned tasks ownership as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic, team player.
- Strong planning and organizational skill. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in various environment.
- Ability to connect with different levels or organization;
- Ability for verbal and written communication in English;
- Ability for verbal and written communication in French is an asset;
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 janvier 2020