Science des données et automatisation
En anglais seulement,
Consilium Crypto is the world leader in quantitative data & analytics for digital assets. We are a Big Data company that collects billions of relevant data points from a variety of sources around the globe, distilling them into tools and analytics feeds. Our clients are typically from the financial services industry, and include hedge funds, institutional investors and exchanges. Consilium Crypto uses the latest machine learning approaches across a variety of structured and unstructured datasets with the goal of helping market participants analyze and interact with digital assets efficiently.
There is a lack of institutional-grade data & analytics for digital assets. This problem is compounded by the fact that digital asset markets are very fragmented, both in terms of information and liquidity. Consilium Crypto has developed information pipelines and automation tools to capture and analyze granular market data for over 90% of all the trading volume in the world, in addition to numerous other data sources. This provides a 360-degree view of digital asset markets and investor activity for almost every tradable asset on Earth. We pass this value on to our clients in the form of analytics feeds, trading tools and managed services.
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist with previous Python programming experience to join our Montreal team. You will report directly to the CTO and will contribute to the expansion of our global analytics pipelines as well as the tools that our clients interact with. Most of the project will involve financial time series data with components of unstructured text information. Our development team operates in an agile environment with weekly product sprints. You will be expected to deliver efficient, clean, testable code as well as contribute to the prototyping and overall product development life cycle. You will be briefed on all aspects of the company and attend regular all-hands company meetings.
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in an agile environment
- Passion for data-driven solutions, with a product-oriented mindset
- Strong Python skills applicable to production data science:
- Data wrangling/exploration/visualization (numpy, pandas, and plot.ly);
- Deploying supervised learning models (sklearn, tensorflow, or pytorch);
- Bonus: big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark), data engineering and ETL tools;
- Desirable experience:
- Knowledge of quantitative finance or algorithmic trading principles;
- Knowledge of software Engineering best practices (OOD, testing, version control);
- Working in a cloud environment, bash scripting, Linux automation
What you can expect
- Work closely with a highly-skilled team of programmers, data scientists and traders
- Lots of learning opportunities and support (both in-house and external)
- Fast paced work environment focused on customer-centric growth & development
- Exposure and networking in both the startup ecosystem and financial services industry
- Work space in one of Montreal’s tech startup hubs (and the perks that come with it)
- Dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable coworkers
Compensation for this position will be based on the experience and demonstrated skills of the candidate as well as industry benchmarks. Consilium Crypto is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes eligible candidates from all walks of life.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 17 décembre 2019