En anglais seulement,
About AKKA Technologies
AKKA TECHNOLOGIES (www.akka-technologies.com) an engineering and technology consultancy company, provides guidance to key accounts in the industrial and service sectors in executing the different stages of their projects, from R&D to study to mass production. The Group employs more than 21,000 employees in 22 countries worldwide, including activities in North America.
AKKA Group North America is looking for a NC Programmer who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal, to support one of its customers in the aerospace sector. The position is to be filled in Montreal, as soon as possible.
Your Role & Responsabilities
This role requires a blend of strong technical knowledge and communication skills to ensure that sheet metal and machine shop programs are created on-time and with the required quality. There are openings in sheet metal and machine shop sectors, and while knowledge of both sectors is not mandatory, applicants with relevant experience in both will be preferred.
- Generate CNC programs for Amada laser-punch combination machine (including automated material handling solution)
- Generate CNC programs for Amada press brakes
- Generate CNC programs using Amada’s VPSS3i software
- Generate CNC programs for various 3-axis, 4-axis and 5 axis CNC machines using MasterCam and Vericut.
- Generate routings using Oracle ERP software
- Proactively communicate with operators, production and design teams to ensure quality and production standards are met
- Adjust designs for quality manufacturing when necessary with all stakeholders
- Provide input and recommendations to encourage innovation
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide support to operators
Your Profile & Skills
- Experience working with sheet metal programming software (VPSS3i, software Dr. Abe. or similar).
- Experience with Amada sheet metal equipment (bending, punching, laser) considered an asset
- Experience with CNC milling and MasterCam.
- Experience working with 3D Cad packages, Pro-E/CREO or other
- Strong understanding of related equipment and manufacturing processes (welding, finishing, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, provide rapid response to critical issues, and engage in innovative thinking
- Proficient using computers and Microsoft Office
- Experience as a CNC operator (sheet metal or milling) considered an asset
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Must be able to work evening or night shift
- Must be able to work occasional overtime.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
AKKA Group North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 janvier 2020