Programmeur généraliste junior
En anglais seulement,
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
As a Junior Generalist Programmer you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to help build new game experiences on the Stadia platform. You will be touching a variety of systems and working with multiple different domains. You will be building new engine features needed for the production of games, working with game designers to prototype new gameplay systems and extending the tooling and pipelines to support the needs of production.
- Working with game designers on prototyping new game features
- Building new engine features
- Extending tooling used for game creation.
- Plan work effectively, and provide realistic updates on progress to your team and managers.
Minimum Qualifications (MQs)
- C++ proficiency
- Good knowledge of object oriented development principles.
- Ability to debug and understand cost of algorithms
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all members of the development team.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize his/her own work.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Experience with commercial game engines (Unreal Engine or Unity)
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience building games as a hobby project
Nom de l'employeur
Stadia Games and Entertainment
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 24 février 2020