Ingénieur logiciel (stage)
In English only,
StreetScan is a premier data provider and analytics company serving smart cities’ transportation infrastructure needs. We bring together computer vision, machine learning, data science, and sensing expertise to provide diagnostics for the world’s transportation infrastructure.
StreetScan’s core business today is a pavement and sidewalk management service providing a fast, objective analysis, ensuring that repair decisions are based on up-to-date and complete data. Our innovative mobile sensing technologies detect roadway and sidewalk defects within traffic and map other assets. Within days StreetScan delivers a city-wide pavement condition map through a web GIS application Streetlogix that provides data and management tools empowering cities to do more within their budget.
StreetScan is looking for students in the levels U1-U2 to join us for an internship. If you are interested in getting experience working in a machine vision project and want to have a taste of how it is to work in the industry with real data, this is your opportunity. You will be working with a passionate multidisciplinary team which will enrich your knowledge and will guide your work in such a way that every moment you will have an opportunity to learn.
- Analyze data (Images)
- Pre process data (Images processing) Python
- Visualize data
- Create data ground truth of images processing to use in segmentation
- Labelling data (masks)
- Load data and manage it using python scripts with Keras/TensorFlow frameworks
- Develop Data Augmentation over images
- Undergraduate (U1-U2)
- Shows interest in Machine Learning/Deep Learning problems and Computer vision
- Knowledge of programming language Python, with experience using Skimage, CV2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, MatplotLib is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux
- Some knowledge of Matlab, SQL, Bash
- Resourceful, autonomous
- Quick learner
- Actively enrolled in a Software engineering or Computer Science academic program
- Optional some experience working with images.
- Fluid in both English and French
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 décembre 2019