En anglais seulement,
What’s in it for you?
As the sales manager at MoveMate, you will get to work with the CEO, the Business Development
Manager and the Marketing Manager to strategize on how to grow the company effectively.
You will get to spearhead initiatives and manage a team of motivated people.
This role is to manage sales initiatives led by the sales team and generate significant ROI.
Your goals are, but not limited to:
- Train interns on sales scripts
- Directly manage the sales interns
- Monitor their success rates
- Close deals and know when to delegate to Business Development Manager
- Manage CRM
- Monitor funnel continuously
- Handle incoming sales leads
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is willing to work hard and wants to learn and grow exponentially. Must be a people person, flexible and able to adapt to new situations frequently.
- University degree or currently completing one
- Interested in the startup and venture capital space
- Bilingual French/English
- Extensive sales experience (cold-calling, in-person closing, etc.)
- Experience working with CRMs (Hubspot, salesforce, etc.)
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience in customer support or within the service industry
- Valid driver’s license a plus
What we offer
- We want to get the best out of our employees so we offer you the best
- Shared unlimited gym membership
- MoveMate swag
- Happy hour every Friday
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Training opportunities to grow your skills
- Birthday treats to celebrate you
- Monthly company outings to various Montréal events (Piknic Electronik, Jazz Fest, Grand Prix F1, Cirque du Soleil, cottage retreat, escape game, etc.)
- Counselling service
- Reference letter
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Vente et service à la clientèle
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 mars 2020