Développeur front-end senior
En anglais seulement,
Stay22 is looking for a senior front-end developer that can own the full lifecycle of our front-end platform. You will bring your creativity, cleverness and technology prowess to our solutions. We are a fast-growing company and are seeking a bold innovator to jump on board with us.
The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to dive head first into a funded startup and build the next phase of Stay22 products that includes data-driven, context-aware experiences from the ground up. The right person will be a product/technical ambassador for Stay22 charged with constructing the building blocks to establish a great team, scalable solution, and technical excellence.
TravelTech is going places, and you will be in the front seat to build the next generation of stay experiences for event-goers across the globe.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide operational coaching and functional mentorship to technical team members
- Support project estimation, planning, pricing, and proposal delivery
- Collaborate with designers and product owners in creating and implementing project work in a Scrum team environment
- Stay up-to-date with new/emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Portfolio of products and solutions that demonstrate the technical expertise
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Strong programming experience a modern frontend framework such as Vue and/or React.
- Understandings of how modern frontend frameworks work under the hood (reactivity, virtual DOM, templates/components)
- Comfortability with modern CSS features (flexbox, variables, transitions, keyframing)
- Past experience working with DevOps, customer support, and high availability systems
- Working knowledge to deploy web apps on cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience working with REST APIs. GraphQL or gRPC based APIs are a plus!
- Working knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with JS unit testing frameworks
Nice to haves
- Working knowledge of mapping technology (Mapbox, Leaflet, OSM, etc.)
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Working on embedded web product
- Preferred personal characteristics
- A high level of autonomy and discipline
- A high sense of accountability
- Leaving things better than how you found them, as a personal philosophy
Is the Role a Fit for You?
The Senior Front-End Developer role emphasizes team collaboration, leadership, and technical proficiency. You’ll find fulfillment in the role if you:
- You relish in making things. You love the concept of going beyond the theory and love to execute your ideas with skills and expertise to products used by people every day.
- You find passion in new challenges and want to lead a team through them all.
- You grasp every chance to learn and move things forward with your can-do attitude and take ownership of your role by bringing things to life .
- You thoroughly enjoy collaborative work in a Scrum-based Agile environment. Knowledge sharing and the chance to be part of a team who co-owns the output, instead of a solo hero who lives and dies by their work alone, is important to you.
Stay22 is a startup that helps organizers improve the overall experience of their participants through a platform that makes it easy to search for accommodations near an event.
Whether it’s a large-scale video game convention, a local beer festival or an international conference on commerce and creativity, for example, Stay22 is present to make the experience of searching for accommodations enjoyable, for both organizers and participants.
Why join Stay22?
- A lively work environment
- Jump in one of the fastest-growing startups in Montreal
- The opportunity to travel for professional events
- Have a key role in the growth of the company
- A work-life friendly startup
- Group insurance
- Walking distance from Mont-Royal metro station, and right on Mont-Royal avenue, with all the services around
- Diverse team activities
- An awesome team of hustlers, thinkers and extraordinary humans to work hard and play hard with!
- Work in a challenging position
Apply now if you want to actively take part in an amazing startup journey.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
Restauration et hôtellerie
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 15 mars 2020