Développeur de recherche, ensembles de données et outils
En anglais seulement,
The DeepMind Montreal Research team develops powerful general-purpose learning algorithms, with a special focus on deep reinforcement learning. We have a strong research engineering team responsible for building environments, agents and tooling to accelerate Research, and as DeepMind continues to grow so must this team.
It’s time to supercharge our efforts with new pipelines/tools for visualisation and training, debugging and testing. We want to build common tools that enable the wider research team to create such prototypes rapidly and perform rigorous experimentation at scale. You’ll come across unique engineering challenges that combine state-of-the-art computer systems with cutting AI algorithms so some ML experience is required. We’re looking to hire two new team members, and we’re excited to find you.
- Collaborate with researchers and engineers to implement and evaluate algorithms
- Go-to person for the team to build/scale infrastructure and tools for research
- Join collaborative research projects that have built momentum and are looking to scale
- Report and present software developments including status updates and results
- Architect and implement software libraries for research prototypes across the range of DeepMind research projects
- Identify and solve problems within a research context
- Research products instead of prototypes – helping to drive the focus on scalability/use-ability in the wider organisation
- Provide software design and programming support to research projects
- Challenge researchers and collaborators to push to maintain robust engineering practices across research teams
- MSc in Computer Science or similar degree
- Expert knowledge in at least one of:
- multi-threaded design
- parallel/distributed computing
- numerical methods
- data visualisation
- Versatility to flex between infrastructure work and research
- Passion for AI/ML with a willingness to keep learning
- Experience implementing and evaluating ML algorithms
- Good knowledge of either C++ or Python
- PhD in Computer Science
- Prior experience working in a research environment
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning
Competitive salary applies.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 24 février 2020