Développeur de logiciels, Front-End Web
En anglais seulement,
booxi is a SaaS solution providing a smart appointment booking solution that automates most of services businesses daily administrative tasks, as well as helps them increase their revenues, save costs and increase customer retention, for small business, scaling to the larger enterprise. Our customers are in various market segments providing services: beauty, wellness, alternative medicine, pet grooming, etc, but also in the retail industry. Our platform is available as web application, as well as mobile apps.
booxi is looking for a passionate and experienced software developer eager to join our development team. The emphasis of this position is on the Customer facing platform and Marketing website.
The candidate will participate to the development of a SaaS product within an experienced team in an enriching and collaborative work culture. Everyone at booxi have lots of autonomy and independence. It is expected from the candidate to show a high level of responsibility, self-management and organization..
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve booxi’s cloud platform.
- Use and support and extend booxi’s REST booking APIs and other server components.
- Analyze and participate to the design of new features.
- Integrate booxi’s cloud platform to 3rd party web services.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience within a team.
- Experience with the programming language: PHP
- Experience working with JSON
- Working knowledge of a Cloud provider (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
Other Optional Qualifications
- Experience with one or more web based technologies such as: Git, Open API (Swagger), WordPress.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols, security and web server optimization techniques.
- Able to express himself/herself well in English; Ideally, in French too.
- Working experience with Chrome debugger and profiler
- Work From Home – Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Bonus – Awards – Gifts
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
2 postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 15 mars 2020