Développeur de logiciels, Back-End Java
En anglais seulement,
booxi is a Cloud Smart Online Booking SaaS solution that automates daily administrative tasks of service and retail businesses. We change the lives of Self-employed professionals and SMB owners by reducing the amount of work they put in, and increase their revenues at the same time. We process millions of bookings, and make happy customers and consumers.
booxi has many components including its back office web application, mobile apps, customer online booking, messaging system, BI, booking and smart engines, as well as lots of developers API and widgets.
If you are looking at contributing to the success of a great company, with one of the best work culture, full of challenges, where you can grow in experience, learn and share your knowledge by teaching others, booxi is the place.
We are looking for passionate and experienced software developers eager to join the founders and our development team. You will be contributing to the backend business logic and endpoint API development, as well as participating in the GWT Java client app development. Everyone at booxi has autonomy and is expected to show a high level of responsibility, creativity and teamwork.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve booxi’s cloud platform.
- Use, support and extend booxi’s REST APIs and other server components.
- Analyze and participate to the design of new features.
- Integrate booxi’s cloud platform to 3rd party web services.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience within a team.
- Master of the programming language: Java, MySQL
- Experience with the programming language: PHP
- Experience working with JSON
- Working knowledge of a Cloud provider (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
Other Optional Qualifications
- Experience with GWT.
- Experience with one or more web based technologies such as: Git, Open API (Swagger).
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols, security and web server optimization techniques.
- Able to express yourself in English and French.
- Working experience with Chrome debugger and profiler
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Health Insurance Program
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Nombre de postes disponibles
2 postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 25 février 2020