Administrateur de projet
En Anglais seulement,
About the Company
Created in 1989, SCALIAN is a leading multinational engineering consultancy firm specialized in Systems & Embedded Software Engineering and Industrial Performance; Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management. Our expertise serves various technological sectors; aerospace, defense, railway, energy and the manufacturing industry, providing distinctive support to their development and operations. SCALIAN works with top companies where our collaborators play a critical role on some of the most challenging projects out there. This guarantees that our team is constantly expanding their expertise and knowledge horizon meanwhile supporting some of the best companies in the world.
Within the Low Volume Vehicle Engineering organization, the main role of the Project Administrator is to assist the Software Development Leader in the monitoring of project progress, performance, finance and other activities related to the organization.
You will have the opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, innovative and multidisciplinary environment in an open space that promotes collaborative work. We also offer relaxation areas including cafeteria and playground, flexible hours and the possibility of telecommuting occasionally.
The following elements, without being exhaustive, indicate the nature of the Project Administrator’s skills, responsibilities and deliverables under this mandate.
- Assist the Software Development Leader in project execution;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders involved in the projects;
- Monitor project tasks to provide the actual status;
- Prepare and coordinate reporting / indicators for project monitoring or other monitoring for the management team;
- Support the other project managers of the Low Volume Vehicle Engineering Organization as needed.
Internal liaison with customer service
- Establish a successful working relationship with customer services;
- Ensure clear and accurate internal communication of customer service priorities and needs;
- Proactively transmit engineering questions, requirements, and updates to customer service.
- Academic training at the college level or above in Administration / Finance, or equivalent experience;
- Relevant experience in an industrial environment and at ease in a software and engineering environment
- Bilingual French / English (written and verbal);
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Planisware, SharePoint and PowerBI an asset;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to connect with different levels or organization;
- Ability for verbal and written communication;
- Autonomy, ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance and supervision;
- Ability to manage time and many projects with tight deadlines.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 à 2 ans
Gestion opérationnelle et logistique
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 janvier 2020