Are you an international student or a former international student in Greater Montréal? Do you like writing content? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you.
You can now write for I choose Montréal’s blog! Share your student experience in Montréal and give some advice to international students.
You will get paid for each article published on the blog.
Please note that this is not a full-time or part-time job.
In order to be selected, you need to:
- Be an international student or a former international student
- Live in the Greater Montréal area
- Have good writing skills in French and/or English
- Be able to write at least one article of 500 words per month or every 2 months
- Be creative and suggest new topics for articles
Are you interested? Send your cover letter to Eugenie.email@example.com.
Name of employer
I choose Montréal
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Marketing and communication
Number of available positions
10 Available positions
Type of job
Until August 31, 2020