Web developer Full-Stack / Front-End / Back-End
The developer will be in direct contact with the co-founders and will develop an in-depth knowledge of the world of technological startups. The supervisor is a PhD student in Artificial Intelligence at McGill University who has an excellent ability to pass on his knowledge.
Functions of the Back-end Developer
The GRAD4 platform is in development and the beta was launched mid-July.
The agile development approach at GRAD4 is inspired by the latest innovative trends and advanced technologies. The back-end developer will be asked to join a young and dynamic team.
He will then have to
- manage and animate the development of the site www.grad4.com at the Back-End level (upgrade and maintain existing functionalities, and implement new ones);
- Ensure the quality and delivery of his tasks
- Implement unit testing strategies
- Participate in the analysis and development of projects;
- Participate in the development of interactive solutions and strategies;
- Keep up to date with new technologies and web trends;
- Contribute to the development of the company by implementing the development strategy, in collaboration with the entire team (particularly with Front-End developers);
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 08, 2019