Technical Security Analyst – Red Team
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo?
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
Passionate about software and IT security? Actively up-to-date regarding the latest security techniques and best practices? Love detecting infrastructure security flaws or vulnerabilities by thinking outside-the-box? Come be a part of a growing security team with a real challenge: ensuring that our product is 100% safe and secure for our clients all over the world. In other words, make sure that nothing can disturb both our Corporate and Cloud environments.
Our technical security analyst will play an active part of four important processes: development, implementation, surveillance and reacting to incidents.
Alongside your colleagues you will:
- Help the development team during the design process to translate security requirements into feature sets
- Optimise and automate the production of evidence for corporate security audits
- Provide support and assistance for third party security risk assessments and audits
- Support the development, documentation and training for our R&D teams
- Support user guidance to ensure consistent and effective implementation of policies and
- Explain and remind others about the risk of an exploit in technical terms
- Help organise internal security events to raise risk awareness
And the best part…
- Test security products and systems to detect security weaknesses
- Research potential threats
- Analyze results of penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- Configure and validate systems, network and human security
- Develop metrics and reports on the efficiency of security measures and suggest recommendations
- Develop or recommend integrated security system and physical control solutions that will ensure that proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected
The security technician 101
They are a detail-oriented person who is not afraid to support multiple initiatives simultaneously. This new team player should be ready to work in a dynamic environment where they will know how to convince everyone that security is a must. They must also understand the importance of keeping the best interest of the customer in mind.
We are not looking for an expert, but we need you to be passionate about security! We will not be taken aback if you say you love taking part in Hacking Events or playing on your Virtual Hacking Lab. We will not judge you if you say you have a lockpick kit or if you spend time on web applications like WebGoat “just for fun”.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019