The Technology department at DNEG is in charge of the smooth running of the entire IT infrastructure across our global network. Tech Support provides technical and application support to all employees across our various studios. This includes diagnosis and resolution of issues arising from production applications including (but not limited to) Maya, Nuke and Houdini, as well as any equipment related problems.
Support is provided to all employees via telephone, e-mail or in person once a ticket is submitted. It’s Tech Support’s responsibility to track issues through our ticket management system. This may include reaching out to third party vendors for assistance.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual seeking an IT support role within a creative and unique environment.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
- At least one year of experience in an IT related field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Professional working attitude
Nice to have
- Experience with creative applications such as Maya, Houdini or Nuke
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Ability to working autonomously and within a team
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Initiative to find answers to new questions
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 08, 2019