Team Lead Technical Support
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
Driving Value With a Customer-Centric Mindset
You are customer focused and looking to take the next step in your career? You want to work with a team of passionate people on making Coveo customer successful? If this sounds interesting, we suggest you read on.
As part of Coveo’s Technical Support team, you’ll have the responsibility of leading part of the Technical Support team supporting Coveo customers. Your role will consist of a wide variety of tasks, working with team on some, while taking ownership of others..
How does this unfold? Using a structured approach, you will:
- Work closely with team members to assist in their development at Coveo
- Monitor team performance via metric dashboards and quality evaluation process
- Recruit and onboard new team members
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Work collaboratively with internal teams on resolving customer issues, projects and other
- Reporting on team performance to executive team and directors
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Services industry knowledge.
- Technical/Customer Support experience
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills: you have several examples of ideas
- and strategies you brought to your colleagues in the past.
- Change management passionate : you always want to bring your team to another level.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English – both should be ‘flawless’).
The nice to have
If you know about the Coveo Platform and have a good knowledge of support management methodologies don’t forget to mention those in your cover letter or during your interview! Familiarity with the knowledge centric support methodology is also a plus. You will also gain a few points if you have experience with technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce or other similar tools.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Consulting and management
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019