Solution Developer – Implementation
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
The Go-To-Person to Implement
As a solution developer, you will implement and integrate our AI Cloud solutions that change the digital experience for our customers’ employees and their own customers. We warn you: it will be no simple task… Coveo has game-changing features out-of-the-box, but you will need great business acumen and technical skills to configure it perfectly to our customers’ environment. We are not talking about the color of the UI here: indexing, in the cloud, millions of documents in many different systems and delivering search results that are relevant to the user’s situation in less than a second brings its own particular challenges.
But that’s what you’ve been doing since college, eh? (Yes, we are a Canadian company…)
Well specifically, here’s what we’ll count on you and the team to do:
- Deploy the solution so it connects with the customer’s systems in place: that means on premise for some, in the cloud for others and even a mix of both for specific customers…
- Configure our solution so it consolidates information and make sure features, functionalities and plug-ins work properly and above customers’ expectations…
- Sometimes the customer will want to index a system that is not out-of-the-box for Coveo: you’ll have to dig into the API and work your way through it to fulfill the requirement
- You might want to work with the customer on an initial fine-tuning of their relevance rankings so that the list of results is contextualized for users
- Since you know it’s all about adoption, you will make sure the implementation is intuitive and easy to use for the end user and that the customers’ specs are overachieved
- You have very strong coding skills that you developed either during your degree in computer science or with years of experience in the business. (A mix of both is ideal!)
- You are better than most with JS, Python, C# and ASP.NET. You are also comfortable working on Windows AND Linux
We’ve said it enough, you like coding. But you feel you achieve so much more by working along with a customer than alone between four walls
You can suit up one day and wear a Star Wars t-shirt the next…
You have a thing for business… You love creating value and improving performance We have a fit? Send us your cover letter and CV to join the #Coveolife!
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019