What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
Your mission: Develop the heart of Coveo
What do we mean by developing the heart of Coveo? We mean helping us in the development of all the admin and/or user interfaces we offer our clients. These interfaces are the visual part of all the micro-services supporting and powering the ENTIRETY of our lines of business. You will thus have a key role in allowing our clients to configure their intelligent and personalized recommendations platform, exactly the way they see fit.
We also have a lot of open source projects in active development, most of them used by multiple teams at Coveo, and external teams as well.
Let’s recap. Are we talking about working on a product being #1 in its industry combined with the opportunity to make your mark in the to open source community? Yes, we are.
In a typical day, you will
- Write tons of code
- Make sure you test your code like a pro to avoid salty surprises in production
- Get actively involved in decisions regarding upcoming features and ways of
- Keep in close contact with the UX team to develop awesome-looking features that simply
make sense for users
- Be surrounded by bright, curious and respectful people, eager to grow their teammates
- Have fun, guaranteed
It’s very simple, we want you to
- Be passionate about technology
- Be curious and love learning
- Be willing to take initiatives
- Be proud of what you create
Tools we use, a short list
- TypeScript to help grow our codebase without losing our sanity
- SASS for generating clean style with clean code
- React and Redux, the best foundation for cutting-edge Front End applications
- Webpack and Node.js scripts, for automated and optimized builds
- Jenkins and Travis, for continuous integration and deployment
- TSJS, automated code standards to avoid subjective code style debates
You think it’s a fit? Send us your resume and convince us that you’re a must-have rather than a nice-to-have! Join the #CoveoLife!
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019