Salesforce Developer (junior)
CIC Montreal is an IBM Customer Innovation Centre, which is operated by LGS, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM. This centre offers development and application support services to Canadian private and public organizations. Focused on innovation, CIC Montreal employs a large number of young professionals who are supervised and sponsored by more experienced employees. This centre is characterized by its ability to simultaneously offer large-scale projects, stimulating professional challenges, an environment for lifelong learning, professional sponsorship and, ultimately, opportunities for career advancement. For our clients, CIC Montreal enables them to increase their productivity, reduce their costs, improve their innovation capabilities, and accelerate their time to market.
The Salesforce developer is proficient in data modeling and algorithmics. The latter works on Apex and Visualforce. In addition, the Salesforce developer must understand functional business issues and have experience in writing documentation.
Main role and responsibilities
- Develops CRM tool techniques and its integration with various other data sources and tools
- Configures systems according to the needs of the company, as well as programming, testing, piloting, and promoting the CRM tool to achieve high adoption rates
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders within IBM – CIC to ensure the successful launch and adoption of CRM
- Supervises and manages multiple data warehouses and data feeds
- Education: University degree in engineering, computer science or other technological field
- Experience: 0 to 2 years of experience in programming
- Solid understanding and experience in Java programming acquired during internship(s) or academic projects
- Experience with other programming languages such as CSS, HTML, REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML
- Strong user interface (UI) design and programming skills, specifically with Salesforce technology (Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Unit Testing) (an asset)
- Master of Salesforce Products Concepts: Security Model, Data Model, Cloud and Web Services (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of database design, data loading techniques (ETL), and query language (such as SQL)
- Bilingual English/French. English is the main project language.
Name of employer
IBM Client Innovation Center
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019