Project Coordinator – R&D Incentives
Our Exciting Opportunity
Working under the supervision of the Senior R&D Incentives Analyst / Team Leader, the Project Coordinator performs and supports a large variety of activities in line with the mission of the team. This mission consists of optimizing Ericsson’s various Canadian Tax Credits and Incentives while ensuring that the laws and regulations are respected, and Ericsson’s high ethical standards are at all times preserved.
- Assists the team towards achieving its mission by taking over many meaningful tasks, allowing the R&D Incentives analysts to concentrate on the Technological aspects of the mission, i.e. the successful assessment of technological eligibility of a broad selection of projects.
- Create and maintain a Dashboard of all Tax Credits, Grants, and Incentives across Canada including amounts involved, progress, steps, timelines, etc.
- Track all communications between Ericsson Canada Tax Credit team and Government agencies
- Work with R&D Incentives analysts to research and gather save relevant technical documentation needed for our claims.
- Audits: gathering and analysis of Contracts, PO’s, Invoices, Expenses, Org Charts, etc. as requested by Auditors; coordination of audit meetings with various government agencies and with Ericsson site representatives.
- Coop Students Grants: Collaborate with HR and Universities to maintain lists, acquire certificates, etc.
- R&D Tax Credits internal Database: monthly downloads of Time Reports for all Ericsson Canada employees.
- Processes: maintain process documents, including Business Continuity Plan
- Financials: sorting of Ericsson Canada detailed revenues, Headcount Reports, Cost Centers list, Subcontractors, Expense reports, etc.
- Office de la langue franchise: tracking of requirements, ensuring these requirements are well communicated internally and acted on by relevant organizations, internal bilingual communication, etc.
- Support initiatives with Montreal Eco-System
To be successful in this role you must have
- Fully bilingual (English and French), written and spoken
- Education: CEGEP [PB1] Degree or Equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar/equivalent position
- Good skills in Excel; knowledge of Access, SAP, Tableau or Microsoft Power BI an asset
You might also have
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Maturity and sensitivity to ethical, confidentiality, political, and security issues
- Ability to synthesize information; organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance.
Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Reporting to Director R&D Tax Credits.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Finance, administration, consulting and accounting
Years of experience
2 to 4 years
Accounting and Finance
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 04, 2020