Production Support Agent
Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the Production Support Agent is responsible for developing and disclosing work instructions. This role acts as an intermediary between engineering services and operations to meet their respective needs.
What you’ill do:
- Define the steps of manufacturing and repair of various aircraft components;
- Generate work instructions;
- Develop repair procedures;
- Ensure the procedures inspection;
- Ensure the production process advances according to procedures and intervene with modifications if necessary;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of production processes and cost reduction;
- Modify the bill of materials to optimize the production sequences;
- Examine and optimize manufacturing and repair methods of aircraft parts and sub-assemblies;
- Identify tooling needs;
- Ensure sound workplace ergonomics and identify health and safety guidelines;
- Provide technical support to operations;
- Develop and maintain a database of the parts, documentation, and processes;
- Carefully study the customers’ orders, estimates, plans, and drawings and choose the ideal method to be used for production;
- Interpreted and validate technical drawings (engineering, assembly, repair, etc.)
- Understand and implement engineering changes;
- Ensure deadlines, cost, and quality standards are met throughout the production process.
Your ideal background:
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) or diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in aerospace structure assembly;
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of structural repair manuals (SRM) and components maintenance manuals (CMM) on composite and/or sheet metal structure (an asset).
What you’ill need :
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals;
- Proactive with problem solving skills;
- To be meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision.
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
You have a future & you matter to us!
Name of employer
M1 Composites Technology Inc.
Place of employment
Years of experience
2 to 4 years
Sales and customer services
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 30, 2019