Product Manager – B2B Commerce Cloud
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
The Mastermind Behind the Killer Features
At Coveo, we are expanding our Coveo for Salesforce product portfolio by building a packaged integration of our search and recommendation engine for Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud. The package will allow our customers to provide their B2B Commerce users with a unified, consumer-like search experience across their B2B Commerce catalog and other content repositories inside their organization, and automated purchase recommendations driven by our AI technology. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth and customer success of this brand new product line.
As a product manager, you will work with multiple teams to help influence our product roadmap. You will work in close collaboration with your senior product manager and be THE reference in identifying the all the latest trends on the market and shaping our new functionalities, making them more innovative than ever! Furthermore, you’ll work closely with our R&D development teams, translating client requirements into technical activities and ensuring a good understanding of the functionalities’ orientations and business objectives. You will also take part in the development of the go-to-market strategy for this brand new product.
There is no typical day in this role but tomorrow might look like this:
- Grab a cup of coffee and hop on a call to present our product to members of the sales team focused on Salesforce accounts. Their feedback will be key in the evolution of the product
- Spend a few minutes reading Commerce Cloud’s latest product briefing to see where our offering stands. This will be key in roadmap prioritization and sales enablement!
- One of our biggest clients uses Commerce Cloud and envisions a trial. You make sure our solution will fit their context exactly and that they are properly trained to make this a success
- Meet with engineering leads to talk about the specs of the latest enhancements you’ve been defining for the last few weeks
- Hold a call with our product marketers to work on messaging, sales collateral and service offerings that are aligned with the latest improvements
You think you have the vision?
A great product manager is exceptionally good at gathering intelligence, can strategize, and knows the technical and business lingo to work alongside with an elite engineering team AND business teams. In this particular case, this is an early stage product so he/she also has to have a go-getter mentality to make things happen and ready to get technical. Most of all, we will be looking for:
- A technology enthusiast
- Someone who loves getting out of their comfort zone
- Extremely good business acumen
- Knowledge of the B2B commerce and e-commerce space
- Knowledge of Salesforce (a huge plus!)
- Speaking French a plus… Bonjour!
We have a fit? In this particular role, you’ll be able to leave your footprint on a product that will not only impact our customers but the company’s future. Send us your resume and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Join the #CoveoLife!
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Marketing and communication
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019