Patient Care coordinator
Virtual recruiting event with Circle Medical
Join the health services team of an innovative healthcare startup
Have you completed your studies, or will you be graduating shortly from a program related to the health industry? Don’t miss your chance to join a dynamic team using innovative technology!
Launch your career in an exciting startup: straight from California, Circle Medical has arrived in Montréal and is looking for health care service coordinators to join its thriving team in Montréal.
If you studied health, and are keen on technology, don’t wait to apply for this job. You will be supporting physicians and helping patients navigate the U.S. healthcare system. While you will be joining Circle Medical’s Montréal branch, you will also work closely with the rest of the team at the San Francisco head office.
You have until November 22 to apply to the positions available in the Job opportunities section below to be invited for an interview.
- Where: Virtual recruiting activity
- When: Wednesday, November 25, 2020. Apply by midnight Sunday, November 22. View job postings in the Job opportunities section below.
- Who: This activity is by invitation only. Exclusive to international students in Greater Montréal.
- Cost: Free
- Create your profile. Click on Login/Logout in the Job opportunities section below to start your application.
- Apply to the job openings (Job opportunities section below) by midnight Sunday, November 22.
- Selected candidates will receive an invitation to a virtual interview.
- Prepare to meet with the company: update your LinkedIn profile!
Visit the event page in order to see the job offers and apply!
Who is Circle Medical?
Circle Medical is a startup financed by Y Combinator and Real Ventures, and affiliated with UCSF, one of the top 10 faculties of medicine in the United States according to US News and World Report. Circle Medical reinvents family medicine by combining technology and AI with the best physicians in the country to deliver a superior, more effective experience.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Sales and customer services
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 22, 2020