Operations Security Analyst
In this position, you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support to our various clients ranging from banking to law enforcement. You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Network security architecture planning;
- Operational Security Support;
- Security incident management;
- Post-compromise investigations;
- Security Information and Event Management;
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management/implementation.
In this position, the selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions. Knowledge of concepts and sensitivity to IS/IT security are critical but detailed knowledge of network security software and appliances is not mandatory. The hired resource will be trained in the specifics of IS/IT network security but will have to leverage his telecommunications and networking experience in order to do so.
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios;
- Provide technical consulting services to the clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT security hardware software (firewalls, IPS, VPN, vulnerability management, etc.);
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans; Customer interaction and presentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- 3 years of relevant experience in telecommunications, networking or systems integration consulting;
- Experience networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of proposed solutions;
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions; ▪ Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).
About our Company
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally. To learn more, please visit: https://www.gosecure.net.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 08, 2019