Natural Language Processing (NLP) Intern
Located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, London, Paris, Montreal, Toronto and Edmonton, Noah’s Ark Lab is Huawei Technologies’ flagship AI lab.
Our mission is to make significant contributions to both the company and society by innovating in data mining, artificial intelligence and related fields. Mainly driven by long term and big impact projects, research in the lab also tries to advance the state of the art in the fields as well as to harness company products and services, at each stage of the innovation process.
Noah’s Ark Lab Montreal offers a number of summer internships in our growing Speech and Language group.
- Work on different NLP methods;
- Implement algorithms for proposed methods and models;
- Work closely with researchers and other interns in the team;
- Keeping up-to-date on selected areas of natural language processing (such as text generation, machine translation, question-answering and text summarization).
- At minimum, pursuing a bachelors’s in computer science, software, electric or electronics engineering, or related subjects;
- Have a strong background and interest in natural language processing;
- Experience in Python (knowledge of Deep Learning library such as TensorFlow or Pytorch an asset);
- Be open-minded, communicative and motivated.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 31, 2019