What’s in it for you?
As the sales manager at MoveMate, you will get to work with the CEO, the Business Development Manager and the Sales Manager to strategize on how to grow the company effectively.
You will get to spearhead initiatives and manage a team of motivated people.
This role is to manage sales initiatives led by the marketing team and generate significant ROI.
Your goals are, but not limited to:
- Monitor Google analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Monitor and calculate conversion rates for all customer acquisition channels
- Create affiliate and backlinks
- Improve SEO and manage content creators
- Handle branding initiatives to increase company visibility
- Increase social media presence
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals that have are willing to work hard and want to learn and grow exponentially. Must be a people person, flexible and able to adapt to new situations frequently.
- University degree or currently completing one
- Interested in the startup and venture capital space
- Bilingual French/English
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Relevant marketing experience for position
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience in customer support or within the service industry
- Valid driver’s license a plus
What we offer
- We want to get the best out of our employees so we offer you the best
- Shared unlimited gym membership
- MoveMate swag
- Happy hour every Friday
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Training opportunities to grow your skills
- Birthday treats to celebrate you
- Monthly company outings to various Montréal events (Piknic Electronik, Jazz Fest, Grand Prix F1, Cirque du Soleil, cottage retreat, escape game, etc.)
- Counselling service
- Reference letter
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Marketing and communication
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until March 31, 2020