Machine Learning Intern
Noah’s Ark Lab is the flagship AI research lab of Huawei Technologies, located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, London, Paris, and Canada (Montreal, Toronto and Edmonton). Our mission is to make significant contributions to both the company and society by innovating in data mining, artificial intelligence, and related fields. Mainly driven by long term and big impact projects, research in the Lab also tries to advance the state of the art in the fields as well as to harness the products and services of the company, at each stage of the innovation process.
Noah’s Ark Lab in Montreal offers a Machine Learning Intern position.
- Work on different Machine Learning (ML) methods with application on communication/wireless networks.
- Implement algorithms for the proposed methods and models.
- Working closely with researchers and other interns in the team.
- Keeping up-to-date on selected areas of machine learning (such as deep learning and reinforcement learning)
- Writing scientific reports.
- Publishing in top conferences.
- Good understanding of wireless communication systems, especially physical layer;
- Good understanding of basic ML methods (supervised/unsupervised learning);
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning (DL) components (training, regularization, test);
- Familiarity with popular DL architectures (CNNs, RNNs, AEs, GANs);
- Strong coding skills in Python, R or Matlab (familiarity with C/C++ is a plus);
- Experience with coding in Tensorflow or Pytorch (or any other DL platform);
- Having good communication skills
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 30, 2019