Machine Learning Developer
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
Blown away by the latest news about Netflix recommendations algorithms? Can’t get enough of learning about the logic behind Amazon’s purchase suggestions? We believe you have found your chance to put your experience and vast knowledge of Machine Learning, Data science and AI to work!
Become an AI guru
We are on the lookout for an AI connoisseur to make a brand new addition to our brilliant Machine Learning team. You are well-versed in a few programming languages (ex: Scala and Python) and large-scale data analysis platforms like Spark. You have worked professionally on several ML, NLP or AI projects in the past and have proven yourself to be a talented, well- rounded and well-informed expert on the subject.
Here is what we have in store for you on a typical day:
- Your day begins at the time of your choosing (no fixed schedule!), you pour yourself a fresh (free) cup of coffee
- You take part in the daily scrum meeting to be well aware of where your team is at and bounce a few ideas around
- Back to your desk (or other work station) to continue working on the development of a few new algorithms you’re currently evaluating and testing
- You show your colleagues the results of the tests you ran yesterday on a new algorithm that will revolutionise the intelligent search industry
- You challenge your teammates on their hard work – We believe in rigorous code reviews to maintain an equilibrium between code performance, robustness, and elegance
- You can expect to use the following tools on a daily basis: Our Coveo Cloud Platform, IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JIRA, Bitbucket (Mercurial), Google Docs/ Sheets (to document tests and experiments), Slack.
Tell me more…
As a Machine Learning Developer, you will be encouraged to innovate and bring ideas to the table.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Design, develop and improve our machine learning algorithms for our search tool
- Improve our personalised search recommendations, automatic user grouping and auto-
configuration of algorithms for each client/organisation
- Personalise search results scheduling for each client/organisation
- Experiment and compare the impact of recent changes on our algorithms’ performance
- Identify relevant usage patterns within the tens of thousands of data collected everyday
- Analyse certain client cases to suggest improvements
- Support our production team by analysing reported bugs and correcting accordingly
Do you think it’s a fit? Send us your resume and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have.
Join the #CoveoLife!
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019