Live Ops Manager
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced Cat Game, with over 30mm in marketing funding, and also the top 50 grossing mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 13 million downloads. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. Our key development studio is in Montreal, QC.
We are a small group of passionate developers and artists, our mission is to create games that millions of people all around the world love to play for years. We are funded by the best angel, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
Our latest game, Cat Game, launched in July and already hit the App Store’s Top Grossing Chart in Canada. The game is showing world-class key metrics, and we are expecting it to be a global hit.
At Mino Games, we believe in hiring the bests and then giving them the freedom to solve extremely challenging problems. Our core focus is to build a workplace where people who are world-class can come to feel challenged, empowered and surpass their best.
Live Ops Manager
As our live ops manager, you’ll have a huge stake in the success of our latest game, Cat Game. Your key responsibilities will be to increase our ARPU by designing new events and sales, managing the promotion of these events in game, managing the schedule, working with our analytics and community team to clearly measure the impact, running A/B tests.
Code & human aspects
- Open-source friendly, be credited for the PR!
- Architect gameplay feature from the ground-up
- Work with world class professionals in design, analysis and community
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible work hours
- Generous vacations
- 3+ years of experience operating live F2P games
- Deep understanding of the F2P business model
- Deep understanding of how to measure games performance
- Deep understanding of best practices in A/B testing
- Experience in analysis, (SQL / tableau / python )
- Ability to understand our audience and how to appeal to them through live ops
- Great communication skills
Skills and competencies
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to understand our audience and empathise with their passion
- Creative–can come up with unique design ideas that appeal to our audience
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 28, 2019