Junior Software Developer
Arctic Fox AI is building the next generation of medical image analytics to help clinicians and patients have a clear and comprehensive understanding of their data. We deliver advanced deep learning image solutions that can quickly and robustly go through large clinical datasets and biobanks and present all key findings with clean and beautiful interfaces.
We need people like you to develop state-of-the-art image processing solutions for clinical applications. We are looking for a junior software developer. As a key member of the R&D team, you will also be directly involved in all other stages of a project including early planning and design, data curation and analysis, software development and validation, all the way to documentation for regulatory approval.
- Design and implement validation tests.
- Document software architecture and validation performance for regulatory approval.
- Continuous Integration and packaging for production.
What we’re looking for
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Strong statistics skill set for designing and interpreting experimental results.
- Strong communication skills for the documentation of software solutions and discussing ideas with non-technical members of the team.
- Experience in front-end development is a plus.
Name of employer
Arctic Fox AI
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 17, 2019