Junior SAP Functional Analyst
CIC Montreal is an IBM Customer Innovation Centre, which is operated by LGS, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM. This centre offers development and application support services to Canadian private and public organizations. Focused on innovation, CIC Montreal employs a large number of young professionals who are supervised and sponsored by more experienced employees. This centre is characterized by its ability to simultaneously offer large-scale projects, stimulating professional challenges, an environment for lifelong learning, professional sponsorship and, ultimately, opportunities for career advancement. For our clients, CIC Montreal enables them to increase their productivity, reduce their costs, improve their innovation capabilities, and accelerate their time to market.
The Junior SAP Functional Analyst supports our clients in deploying or upgrading SAP solutions by supporting project teams and customers in bridging the business needs and functions of SAP modules and solutions. He or she actively participates in the project phases and the technological support of the solutions.
Main role and responsibilities
- Accompany customers in defining their needs and guide them to the corresponding modules and functionalities.
- Create functional specifications and systems.
- Conceptualize functional analysis and business process modeling in relation to project targets.
- Ensure the evaluation of business requirements and application requirements.
- Perform the configuration of the modules according to the business needs of the customers.
- Ensure that you have a cross-functional view of the client’s functional needs.
- Collaborate with the client’s business and technical specialists as well as the IBM and LGS project team.
- Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and the functional needs of the client.
- Provide support and important technical and functional support during the deployment phases.
- Develop and provide leadership during testing and quality assurance phases.
- Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge related to its responsibilities.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience
- Have successfully completed an SAP Certification (eg mySAP ERP Fundamentals Integrate Business Process – TERP_10) or have a good knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- General knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies (an asset)
- Strong analytical, incident resolution and problem-solving skills
- Make quality decisions
- Be results-oriented and able to meet service level agreements
- Functional bilingualism French / English
Name of employer
IBM Client Innovation Center
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019