Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
CIC Montreal is an IBM Customer Innovation Centre, which is operated by LGS, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM. This centre offers development and application support services to Canadian private and public organizations. Focused on innovation, CIC Montreal employs a large number of young professionals who are supervised and sponsored by more experienced employees. This centre is characterized by its ability to simultaneously offer large-scale projects, stimulating professional challenges, an environment for lifelong learning, professional sponsorship and, ultimately, opportunities for career advancement. For our clients, CIC Montreal enables them to increase their productivity, reduce their costs, improve their innovation capabilities, and accelerate their time to market.
Your role as a junior quality assurance advisor is to use your knowledge in planning, design, execution and test reporting. You will need to use the techniques and tools to ensure that the systems meet quality standards and meet the client’s business needs. All this will come with test strategies, test planning, test reports and exceptional quality standards.
You will develop test cases and run them to verify that the system is built according to specifications.
Main role and responsibilities
- Write and / or follow test scenarios according to the development specifications.
- Run tests (automated or manual)
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes.
- Make sure you have a global view of quality assurance needs.
- Collaborate with the client’s business and technical specialists as well as the IBM and LGS project team.
- Ensure the correlation between the quality assurance phases and the functional needs of the client.
- Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge in line with to your responsibilities.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience
- Experience in testing (an asset)
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be results-oriented and able to meet service level agreements
- Team spirit, detail-oriented
- Applicants must have the right to work in Canada
- Functional Bilingualism French / English
Name of employer
IBM Client Innovation Center
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until September 09, 2019