Junior General Artist
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. It provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content across multiple devices with no download required. Stadia Games & Entertainment Montreal focuses on creating service games based on Stadia’s unique features. Innovation, Quality and Building lasting communities are the pillars of our Studio.
As Generalist Artist you’ll be integral to the content creation of our games and will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to help drive the vision and aesthetics forward.
- Work closely with the art team; art director, 2D & 3D artists.
- Create, edit, and optimize 2D and/or 3D assets.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of the game design, engine & platform
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with the development team
Minimum Qualifications (MQs)
- Solid artistic fundamentals, including 2D and/or 3D design skills, composition and lighting.
- Competent with the game industry tools; 3D modeling softwares, photoshop,
- Basic understanding of 3D game art pipelines and technology.
- Fast learner & ability to adapt to change
- Passion and ambition for games & visual arts
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Self-motivated person with a positive attitude
- Strong collaborative and teamwork oriented mindset.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Thrive on achieving superior results
Name of employer
Stadia Games and Entertainment
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until February 24, 2020