Junior AI Developer (full stack)
Interested in working on cutting edge technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) or Advanced Analytics (AA)? Does an opportunity to create innovative digital solutions and transforming industries excite you? Are you a someone that is Curious & has passion for Leadership & Technology? Look no further!
Based in Montreal, we work on projects across the North America and are looking for candidates are experienced in:
- Custom product development across the full stack of user interface, API, data, analytics development and support services.
- Designing, coding, and testing in Agile environments.
- Independently developing ideas and thrive in a fast-paced start-up and delivery focused environment.
- Participating actively in application design.
- Communicating clearly and compellingly with the stakeholders of the product.
- Fluency in English or French, both oral and written. Bilingual proficiency will be preferred.
- Willing to travel for projects, when needed. Expected: 30%.
Must have a technical academic degree in the Comp engineering, Comp Science, Electrical engineering, Systems Engineering, (other backgrounds are considered combined with the right experience and personality to be a great technical leader!).
As a junior full stack AI developer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects in the following areas:
- Internet of Things (IoT): IBM Watson IoT team is a global leader in helping clients re-invent their businesses with IoT by enhancing efficiencies in manufacturing, operations, asset optimization, financial services, and supply chain management. We use IoT in combination with Watson and use tools such as Machine Learning, Visual Recognition and Chatbots to create innovative solutions for our clients. Learn more.
- Watson Artificial Intelligence (Watson AI): Businesses are using AI now more than ever before. From banks training AI to empower their digital workforce to telecommunication companies setting up smart chat bots to transform customer service, AI is being scaled across industries at an enterprise level. Learn more.
- Advanced Analytics (AA): At IBM, we help our clients collect, store, organize, integrate and use their data that is more useful than ever before. We help clients Automate processes, visualize data to find valuable insights work on data modeling for machine learning and forecasting. Learn more.
Name of employer
IBM Client Innovation Center
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019