Internship in Artificial Intelligence
Hexoskin is looking for a graduate student or post-doctoral student for an internship in AI. The internship will be for a period of 12 months starting in January 2019 to work on decision support tool for the diagnosis of astronauts health.
- Small team, flexible schedule, interesting challenges.
- Analysis of vital signals from the Hexoskin and Astroskin.
- Development of treatment plans and standardized measurement protocols for assisted diagnosis.
- Research / development of algorithms allowing the extraction of metrics relevant to diagnostics.
- Research / development of algorithms for the detection of cardiac arrhythmias (traditional and deep learning models).
- Participate in project meetings with the Canadian Space Agency (CSA).
- Writing a research paper for publication.
- Good knowledge of programming in Python.
- Good knowledge of traditional and deep learning machine learning techniques.
- Ability to acquire the necessary knowledge to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with all members of the research and development team
- Good adaptability.
- Excellent synthesis ability.
- Excellent oral communication in French or English is necessary.
- Excellent written English desired.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We are a small team of 20 quality people working in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, and health research groups.
At Hexoskin we are proud to work with scientists, athletes, doctors, astronauts, engineers and designers on breakthrough products that change the way we see our health. We are located at 5800 Saint-Denis, opposite the Rosemont metro, 5 minutes walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, right next to the bike path Des Carrières.
Some reasons to work at Hexoskin
- Technology projects related to health (health research, cardiology, sleep, stress and emotions, space missions, etc.)
- A fast-growing company with a unique technology in the world.
- Opportunity to work with the latest products in “wearable tech”.
To apply, applicants must have CV, personal portfolio (a scientific report or published article and internet address of one or more python projects) and the name of references.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 31, 2019