Full stack Software Engineer
At HAXIO, our mission is to help manufacturing companies significantly reduce the costs of non-quality of their production by developing and implementing innovative computer vision solutions, powered by artificial intelligence. Since the launch of the company a little more than a year ago, HAXIO has experienced interesting growth with the opening of offices in Montreal and Mexico City and the implementation of a dozen systems in manufacturing companies.
Today, the team is growing as we look for the ‘’one-in-a-million’’ Full stack Software Engineer that will join our Product development team.
About the position
As a Full stack Software Engineer, you will have a key role that will lead you to work both on the front and back end of our product development that involves computer vision and artificial intelligence, participate in the development of the strategic roadmap of our product as well as oversee a development team as the business grows. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will be one of the first 10 members of the HAXIO team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Experience with back-end development technologies/frameworks (Python, C ++ and C#).
- Experience with front-end development technologies/frameworks (C# and .NET)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high self-reliance and self-accountability.
- Keen interest in developing artificial intelligence technologies (deep learning, reinforcement learning).
- Functional English spoken and written.
- Computer vision experience creating reliable vision algorithms that work well under varying lighting and imaging conditions (OpenCV experience is an asset).
- Experience in the advanced manufacturing industry or Industry 4.0 technologies an asset.
- Knowledge of machine-learning/deep-learning techniques and related Python libraries (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Very competitive benefits and salary for a company of our size.
- Flexible hours, vacation and personal days off.
- Join a dynamic and growing startup.
- Downtown office at Centech near Bonaventure metro station.
- Work hard, play hard: Social activities and 5@7 every month
- We’re nice people.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 31, 2019