Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that will solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
As software developers, we do more than just write code. We’re building autonomous, accountable, and cross-functional teams that are responsible for the delivery and operation of end-to-end enterprise grade software that leverages AI/ML. This includes taking findings from our Research Lab and productizing them in order to meet the highest production standards.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the elaboration, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance, and enhancement of tools, libraries, frameworks, platform and full stack software solutions;
- Design, implement and operate friendly and scalable APIs and microservices;
- Collaborate with the Machine Learning research group to productize the models and research findings as well as maintain AI models deployed in production;
- Work on both the backend and front-end aspects of complex solutions;
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of the appropriate technology platform, frameworks and deployment architecture for each given problem to solve;
- Embrace and promote Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, AI and UX First approach, iterative development (YAGNI) and other SaaS best practices and principles;
- Foster a strong DevOps culture;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of development and delivery best practices.
What we’re looking for
- An open mind and a desire to learn and use the best language or technology to solve a given problem;
- Experience developing and delivering with a known cloud provider;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery of cloud native, microservice-based large scale solutions in a DevOps culture;
- Experience with (and belief in) TDD and the testing tools for different portions of the technology stack;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and its toolchain (e.g. Git workflow, CI systems like Jenkins, CircleCI, SnapCI, Team Foundation, jFrog Artifactory, etc);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based deployment along with the automation tools, an asset.
What we offer for your valuable work
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 03, 2019