What is Coveo?
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo?
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
To sell a complex software solution like Coveo to giant prospects, we have to be able to nimbly and swiftly showcase our products’ capabilities. This entails building and maintaining exemplary demo environments, and making sure that they are ready to showcase any new feature that product development throws at it as well as adapt to a variety of different use-case requirements coming in from different prospects.
As part of the Product team and in support of the Technical Sales team, you will create and develop scenarios and solutions with our best cutting-edge functionalities to support our technical sales teams. You will create the building blocks for industry-specific demos that are relevant to our customers’ situations and that are bound to impress when preparing a POC. Working intimately with the latest features and showcasing the best of our products will make you an absolute pro at putting together solutions that demonstrate our technology’s value. This is a great role to put you on a path to becoming a solution architect or sales engineer!
A Dev Who Likes To Keep Ahead
It will be up to you to make sure that our demo environments are capable of showing all the power of Coveo. Here is what your day could look like:
- Start with your morning potion of choice, and sit with the dev team to get the details on the latest release.
- Hop on a call with one of our Sales Engineers to gather the specs needed for a demo with a promising prospect next week.
- Continue working on a tool you’re putting together which will automate dummy data creation. By the way, you have full freedom to choose what technology to use for this.
- You go through your emails and slack mentions, a few customer success managers and account executives have some demo configuration questions and inquiries as to the feasibility of some functionality requested by customers.
- You design and develop new features for our top-notch reusable demo platforms like this one: https://speedbit.force.com/s/global-search/ %40uri#q=Speedbit&t=Products&sort=relevancy&layout=card
Do you have it in you?
You are a keen developer who knows what makes a good product. You enjoy working with and discovering a variety of different technologies like Typescript, AWS, Java, Python, Go and others. You also appreciate elegant interfaces and web technologies like REST and Web UI Frameworks. If you know Salesforce, that’s amazing! Otherwise, we’ll show it to you. You love coding, but are keen to keep a foot in the business side of things and would enjoy evolving into a client-facing role one day. Furthermore, you speak both English and French, and have an eye for business.
Nom de l'employeur
Lieu de l'emploi
0 to 2 years
Nombre de postes disponibles
Jusqu'au 31 October 2019