At HAXIO, our mission is to help manufacturing companies significantly reduce the costs of non-quality of their production by developing and implementing innovative computer vision solutions, powered by artificial intelligence. Since the launch of the company a little more than a year ago, HAXIO has experienced interesting growth with the opening of offices in Montreal and Mexico City and the implementation of a dozen systems in manufacturing companies.
Today, the team is growing as we look for a talented and result-driven Data Scientist that will join our Product development team.
About the position
As a Data Scientist, you will have a key role that will lead you to develop and improve our technology to detect, track and verify the conformity of automotive and aerospace parts under varying lighting and imaging conditions. We are looking for an ambitious person, interested in applied-research to productization and who will be one of the first 10 members of the HAXIO team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering, or a related disciple involving computer vision and/or image processing.
- Experience in computer vision creating reliable vision algorithms that work well under varying lighting and imaging conditions (OpenCV, SIFT, etc.)
- Knowledge of machine-learning/deep-learning techniques applied to computer vision and related Python libraries (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Experience with back-end development technologies/frameworks (Python, C ++ and C#).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high self-reliance and self-accountability.
- Functional English spoken and written.
- Experience with in-depth technology solutions (3D, time of flight, structured light)
- Experience in the advanced manufacturing industry or Industry 4.0 technologies an asset
- Very competitive benefits and salary for a company of our size.
- Flexible hours, vacation and personal days off.
- Join a dynamic and growing startup.
- Downtown office at Centech near Bonaventure metro station
- Work hard, play hard: Social activities, sports and 5@7 every month
- We’re nice people.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 31, 2019